Nicky Hilton Trivia
Birth name: Nicholai Olivia Hilton
Date of birth: 5 October 1983
Place of birth: New York City, New York, USA
Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
Spouse: Todd Andrew: (15 August 2004 – 9 November 2004)
- Younger sister of Paris Hilton
- Father is Real Estate mogul Rick Hilton.
- Niece of Kim Richards and Kyle Richards.
- Mother is the former actress Kathy Richards.
- Was offered a starring role in “The Simple Life” (2003) with her sister Paris Hilton, but turned down the offer because she didn’t want to “live the simple life”.
- Has 2 younger brothers, Barron Nicholas & Conrad Hughes
- Great-niece of Conrad Hilton Jr., whose first and second wives were Elizabeth Taylor and Patricia McClintock. Conrad N. “Nicky” Hilton, Jr.’s two sons with Trish McClintock were Conrad Nicholson Hilton III (born 1959) and Michael Otis Hilton (born 1961).
- Her brief marriage to businessman Todd Andrew Meister was officially annulled by a judge in Las Vegas, where the couple wed in a surprise ceremony attended by her older sister Paris Hilton and Bijou Phillips.
- More than 100 stores in Japan sell her handbags.
- Turned down starring in the 4th season of The Simple Life as Nicole Richie’s replacement.
- Along with Tara Reid, her sister Paris Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Stewart & Lindsay Lohan is one of Hollywood’s most famous party girls
- The Hilton name is of Norwegian origin. Her great-great-grandfather August Halvorsen Hilton was born on the family farm Hilton, at Kløfta, just outside Oslo, Norway before emigrating to the US with his family at age 10.
- Has a successful line of clothing called Chick By Nicky Hilton, which retails at Kitson stores.
- Has been a handbag designer since she was seventeen years of age.