Missy Elliott Quotes
- I’d stand on the side of the road when I was just a little girl singing on trash cans. People would roll down their windows saying, ‘isn’t she cute’. I had a vivid imagination. I always pretended it was some big stage. At family picnics they’d put me on the table and I’d just start singing.
- The double chin’s not good for the red carpet.
- I feel blessed and I’ve learned so much. I just wanted to make a record where people can forget their troubles and go buck-wild.
- If I didn’t have some kind of education, then I wouldn’t be able to count my money.
- You, you need to call M.C. Hammer and let him know you’re stealing his stuff. Ya’ll two crazy people in here.
- How the hell you don’t know how to get to the BQE? Let me tell you something: If you make me miss my hook-up with miss Honey Daniels, I’m gonna barbeque your Big-Bird-looking, Men-In-Black-wannabe, driving Miss Daisy ass!