Kim Raver Trivia
Date of birth: 15 March 1969
Place of birth: New York, New York, USA
Birth name: Kimberly Jayne Raver
Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
Spouse: Manuel Boyer (July 2000 – present) 1 child.
- Kim was born and raised in New York City.
- Kim’s mother is Tina Raver, her step-father is Chris Meltesen.
- A fine arts graduate of Boston University, Raver continues to study theater in New York with teacher and mentor Wynn Handman. She is fluent in French and German, a language that she learned as a child from her German-born mother.
- She is fluent in French and German, a language that she learned as a child from her German-born mother.
- In the beginning of her career, Raver paid her bills by acting in commercials that brought her to Venice for a Visa ad and in a Jeep for “Blade Runner” director Ridley Scott.
- Kim has dark blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Kim Ravers husband is Manuel Boyer, they got married in July 2000.
- Kim’s husband Manuel Boyer is a french filmmaker.
- Kim lives in New York with her husband and son.
- Big break came with her Broadway debut in the play “Holiday” in which she co-starred with Laura Linney (“The Truman Show”) and Tony Goldwyn.
- Other television credits include a lead role on NBC’s “Trinity” and guest starring roles in such series as “The Practice, ” Spin City, ” and NBC’s “Law & Order and a recurring role on “Central Park West” She also appeared in the feature film “City Hall” with Al Pacino.
- Co-starred in the Williamstown production of “The Glimmer Brothers, written by Warren Leight, this year’s Tony Award winner for “Sideman.” She costarred with David Schwimmer ( NBC’s “Friends”) and John Spencer (NBC’s “West Wing”) [Summer 1999]
- Early in her career Kim did commercials for Visa and Jeep.
- Kim’s husband Manuel Boyer has dark hair and brown eyes.
- Kim has an older sister named Cybele.
- Kim made an appearance in the feature film City Hall with Al Pacino.
- Lives in New York and spends her free time running, practicing yoga and being near her close-knit family.
- Kim spends her free time running and doing yoga.
- Kim Raver auditioned for a part in The Last of the Mohicans but was not successful.
- Received BFA from Boston University School for the Arts in 1991.
- Appeared on “Sesame Street” as a child.
- Kim is fluent in both French and German.
- Kim recieved a BFA from Boston University School for the Arts back in 1991.
- Kim’s first role in a Broadway production was in Holiday in which she co-starred with Laura Linney and Tony Goldwyn.
- After leaving Sesame Street at aged 9, Kim joined Off-Off-Broadway’s first all children’s theater.
- Kim Raver gave birth to a son in 2002. His name is Luke.
- Auditioned to the movie The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
- Mother, Tina Raver; step-father, Chris Meltesen; and older sister, Cybele
- Son, Luke born 2002.
- After four seasons on “Third Watch” she left for a role on “24″, ironically the fifth season of “Third Watch” and the only one she didn’t take a part in was the show’s last season.
- Starting in the fall of 2006, Kim Raver will be a star of a series on ABC entitled “The Nine”.
- She will also attempt to reprise her role as Audrey in season six of 24 and the show’s theatrical release.
- Raver joined Season 6 of Grey’s Anatomy in a recurring role as Dr. Teddy Altman, a cardiothoracic surgeon brought in by Dr. Owen Hunt, who served with her in Iraq.
- It was announced on January 4, 2010 that Raver had become a series regular on the show.