Kevin Kline Quotes
- Don’t kiss a man who hasn’t shaved.
- I love the sound of a woman in the throes of rapture – but not screamers.
- I think it’s part of that heritage or that tradition of the creative artist trying to reconcile the insanity and ruthlessness of the artistic process with living a sane and socially acceptable existence.
- I totally related to Cole Porter’s magnetic pull to any piano that was in the room, which he was famous for doing, as was Gershwin. You couldn’t drag them away from a piano.
- It was all completely incomprehensible to me. I was fearful of the language. You had to look up every third word.
- It is these children we must admire… Their honesty and bravery are models for us all. Their stories and their role here today – advocating for their cure, their own future – must be heard. – In reference to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International Children’s Congress 2001.
- I think every American actor wants to be a movie star. But I never wanted to do stupid movies, I wanted to do films. I vowed I would never do a commercial, or a soap opera – both of which I did as soon as I left the Acting Company and was starving.