Justin Timberlake Trivia
Birth name: Justin Randall Timberlake
Date of birth: 31 January 1981
Place of birth: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Nickname: Shot, Curly Spice, Bounce, The Baby, J
Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Performed with ‘NSYNC on the Celine Dion All The Way TV special [24 November 1999]
- When he is not able to fall asleep, he sings himself to sleep.
- Performed at the Christmas Tree Lighting at Rockefeller Center with ‘NSYNC [1 December 1999]
- Chosen as one of Teen People Magazine’s “21 Hottest Stars Under 21″. 
- Lead vocalist for Boy Group N’Sync.
- He was born at 6:30 pm.
- He is in a music group called N SYNC with fellow MMC member J.C. Chasez.
- Performed with ‘NSYNC in the 1998 and 1999 Miss Teen USA pageant Co- wrote “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” with JC Chasez on ‘NSYNC’s Christmas album, “Home For Christmas”
- Mother is Lynn Harless, manager of the all girl group, Innosense
- Dated Britney Spears. 
- A fifteen year old NSYNC fan filed a lawsuit against Timberlake, claiming that he verbally assaulted her. Justin allegedly snubbed fans in a St. Louis hotel after which the plaintiff shouted that she thought JC was cuter. When she admitted to a guard that she was the one who made the comment, the guard made her go upstairs with Justin. After that, Timberlake allegedly pushed her against a wall and shouted insults at her. [November 2000]
- Collects sneakers.
- His mom thought of the name *N Sync, using the last letter of each members name: justiN, chriS, joeY, lansteN, j.C. “Lansten” is a nickname for the *N Sync member, Lance.
- Nsync’s 3rd album “Celebrity” was released. [24 July 2001]
- The band was started when Justin was 14 years old
- His favorite ice cream is Baskin Robin’s Daquiri Ice
- He founded Timberlake Foundation, similar to the Save the Music Foundation
- He also collects candles and sports jerseys
- He owns half a dozen Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class and two Mercedes Benz.
- Starred as a young Elton John in one of John’s music videos
- Sang at the Grand Ole Opry when he was ten years old.Cites his greatest fears as dying unloved, snakes, sharks, spiders and falling unconscious at a concert from the stuffed animals fans throw on stage.
- He and girlfriend Britney Spears broke up. [March 2002]
- Named as the most eligible bachelor in America [July 2002]
- Debut solo single “Like I love you” reached No. 2 in the UK singles chart [October 2002]
- Used first and middle name for his appearances on Star Search. (Justin Randall)
- Has two half-brothers, Jonathan and Steven.
- Single “Cry me a river” debuted at no.2 in the UK singles chart (Feb 2003)
- Solo album, “Justified”, reached no. 1 in the UK album chart (Feb 2003)
- Performed a duet with Kylie Minogue at the 2003 Brit Awards
- As of May 2003, his solo album “Justified” has gone double platinum
- Hosted the 2003 MTV Movie awards with actor Seann William Scott.
- His 3rd solo single “Rock your Body” debuted at #2 in the UK singles chart [May 2003]
- He had a younger half-sister, Laura Katherine, who died minutes after birth. She was the first child of his father, Randy and step-mother, Lisa. It is sometimes falsely reported that she was his twin. He mentions her sometimes in the liner notes of *NSYNC albums.
- Won (his first) Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album for “Justified” [8 February 2004]
- Won a Grammy for Best pop Male for “Cry Me A River” [Febuary 8, 2004]
- As of February 2004, his debut solo album “Justified” has gone triple platinum.
- Is a fan of Björk.
- While touring in London, Justin met Coldplay lead singer and songwriter Chris Martin and struck up a close friendship. At the 2003 VMA awards he introduced the band’s performance while calling them, “The greatest band in the world.”
- Toured with FeFe Dobson in the UK. [December 2003]
- Was a member of the National Beta Club
- His ex-girlfriend’s (Britney Spears) husband Kevin Federline was a former background dancer for Justin’s band N’Sync.
- He and best friend Trace Ayala created a clothing line ‘William Rast’. Clothes became available for purchase from Kitson and Bloomingdales in November 2005. The name William Rast comes from Justin’s grandfather William Bomar and Trace’s grandfather whose surname is Rast.
- Is set to star in Westend play ‘Resurrection Blues’ in London starting February 2006. Kevin Spacey is producing.
- Father and stepmother are Randy and Lisa Timberlake, respectively.
- Has two younger half-brothers, Jonathan (born September 12, 1992) and Steven (born August 14, 1998). Both are sons of his father and stepmother.
- In his exclusive 20/20 interview, he told Barbara Walters that the “best burgers in the world” can be found at The General Store in Shelby Forest, Tennessee.
- Loves skiing and snowboarding.
- Mother and stepfather are Lynn and Paul Harless, respectively.
- Broke his left foot in December 2002 during dance rehearsals.
- Broke his thumb on stage in early 1997, when he slipped on a puddle of water that was a result of the audience being sprayed down due to extreme temperatures during the outdoor concert.
- Was among the 130 guests at Christina Aguilera’s wedding to Jordan Bratman.
- Timberlake and his production team The Y’s, along with Mike Elizondo, produced and co-wrote the song “Don’t Let Me Down” for Leona Lewis’s second studio album, Echo, released (in the US) on November 17, 2009.
- Timberlake also co-wrote and performed on “Carry Out”, the third single from Timbaland’s album Shock Value II, released on December 1, 2009.