Joss Stone Quotes
- It’s sad that people listen to music and decide how the singer should look.
- People say I’m the white Aretha Franklin. I wish I was her.
- [On why she always performs barefoot]: I don’t want to fall over, man.
- For me, personally, Mind, Body and Soul is my real debut.
- I didn’t write those songs, but I can relate to every one of them… I have.
- I’m supposed to be taking time off. But I’m still writing and I have this Gap advert lined up.
- I’ve got a checklist of things I want – including a Brit, a Grammy, an Oscar and a white poodle. Sometimes it gets lonely, and I want a baby too! I’m ticking things off the list.
- People forget what it was like to be young, the stuff I’m expressing now is for the first time.
- Who says soul has only one color?