Jennifer Coolidge Quotes
- You usually have to do that, unless you’re someone who’s really bad at the job … I was learning all this stuff about publicity, and Christopher Guest in A Mighty Wind said, I hope you’re not learning anything about publicity, because you’re very bad at it.
- There was so much makeup involved that I had to be there so much earlier than everyone else. They had to put like blue eyes in and really there was like 5 inches of makeup on me – it was really unattractive.
- It was such a fun film to make and it was really easy. It was close to my house and it was a really short ride in the morning (laughing). I never get to play the mean lady, they never ask me to do that. I’m always like the fat best friend.
- You know what, I don’t know if I’m in the final edit. I hope I am. I mean, she’s still horny and I think they should have her back.
- I play Joey’s new agent. I’m very excited. I love the cast and Matt LeBlanc’s just a doll. We all love him. I did it as kind of a guest star thing.
- They called me and said, “Just come in and play the scene,” and I didn’t really know what the character was or anything. It was just supposed to be a one-shot deal in the pilot and then it turned into more, which is really nice.