Eva Longoria Trivia
Birth name: Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Date of birth: 15 March 1975
Place of birth: Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
Spouse: Tony Parker (7 July 2007 – present), Tyler Christopher (20 January 2002 – 19 January 2005) (divorced)
- Attended Texas A&M, Kingsville where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology
- Was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998
- Favorite basketball team: The San Antonio Spurs. Favorite player: Tony Parker.
- Is of Mexican descent.
- Signed up to be the new L’Oreal image for 1 million pounds. 
- Is the only one among her parents children to have a darker skin, dark eyes and dark hair. Her three sisters all have fair hair, blue eyes and Caucasian skin color. Eva thought for a long time that she was adopted because of her features.
- #1 on Maxim magazine’s ‘Top 100′ list for 2005.
- Was named one of the “50 mas bellos” (50 most beautiful people) by People en Español (2005).
- Was a dancer with the famous Pussycat Dolls.
- #3 on E!’s “50 Steamiest Southern Stars”
- Her father was a hunter and she has been practicing shooting her entire life.
- Spokesmodel for Hanes (2005)
- Accidentally hit on the head by a falling pole on the set of her series “Desperate Housewives” (2004) and was unconscious for four minutes. Taken to a hospital, treated for a bump on the head and released. [August 18, 2005]
- In 2008, Longoria opened a restaurant in West Hollywood called Beso, which means “kiss” in Spanish. She and business partner Todd English opened a second Beso steakhouse in Las Vegas in December 2009.
- The Hollywood Beso will be the focus of a pilot episode for a reality series called Beso: Waiting on Fame to air on VH1 in late 2010.
- In 2009, Longoria enrolled in a Master’s program in Chicano Studies and Political Science at Cal State University, Northridge. According to Eva, “because of my involvement with the NCLR and my charity work, I really wanted a better, more authentic understanding of what my community has gone through so I can help create
- In September 2009, Longoria was appointed to a bi-partisan commission issued with the task of determining the feasibility of the creation of a National Museum of the American Latino.
- When Desperate Housewives comes to an end, she plans to move to France with her husband. She has expressed confusion over fellow Housewives actress Nicolette Sheridan’s lawsuit against series creator Marc Cherry.
- Longoria also has a contract with Magnum Ice-Cream, Heineken, and with L’Oréal. She is a part of Microsoft’s “I’m A PC” ad campaign, and she and Tony Parker are currently appearing together in campaigns for London Fog.
- In April 2010, Longoria released her first fragrance, “Eva by Eva Longoria”.