Carrie Anne Moss Trivia
Birth name: Carrie Anne Moss
Date of birth: 21 August 1967
Place of birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)
Spouse: Steven Roy (1999 – present) 1 child
- Attended high school with Gil Bellows.
- Her husband, ‘Steve Roy (II)’ , is an actor.
- Was a character in a television show also named “Matrix” (1993).
- Has starred with each of the three main actors from The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) in separate films: Hugo Weaving in The Matrix (1999), Guy Pearce in Memento (2000) and Terence Stamp in Red Planet (2000).
- Recommended Joe Pantoliano for Memento (2000)
- Was named after The Hollies’ 1967 song “Carrie Anne”, which was on the charts when she was born.
- Gave birth to her first child, a son, in September 2003.
- Appeared in three movies with Joe Pantoliano within the space of two years: The Matrix (1999), New Blood (1999) and Memento (2000).
- Favourite drink is coffee (lots of cream, but no sugar)
- Best friend is actress Maria Bello.
- Meredith Brooks is a close friend
- Bears a slight resemblance to fellow Canadian k.d. lang.
- She’s godmother of Maria Bello’s son Jack
- Maria Bello is the godmother of her first son