Bridget Moynahan Trivia
Birth name: Kathryn Bridget Moynahan
Date of birth: 21 September 1970
Place of birth: Binghamton, New York, USA
Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- She plays a model-like character (dubbed “the idiot stick figure with no soul”) in “Sex and the City” (1998) as Natasha, Big’s fiancee.
- Raised in Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Brothers Andy (older) and Sean (younger).
- Graduated from Longmeadow High School, Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Dad Brad is an administrator at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Currently dating NFL Patriot Football Player, Tom Brady.
- Ranked #86 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” (2002)
- Trained as an actor at the Caymichael Patten Studio in New York.
- Moynahan was in a three-year relationship with screenwriter Scott Rosenberg.
- Moynahan dated NFL quarterback Tom Brady from 2004 until December 14, 2006.
- In 2006 Moynahan starred as Whitney Crane in the ABC television drama series Six Degrees, co-starring alongside Jay Hernandez, Erika Christensen, Hope Davis, Dorian Missick, and Campbell Scott.
- On February 18, 2007, Moynahan’s representative confirmed to People that she was more than three months pregnant and that Brady was the father.
- On August 22, 2007, she gave birth to a baby boy, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica.
- In a July 2008 interview in Harper’s Bazaar, Moynahan discussed her willingness to raise her son (nicknamed “Jack”) as a single mother.
- Despite media reports that Moynahan and Brady have an acrimonious relationship, it was revealed that the two have maintained “a civil relationship” since the birth of their son.
- Moynahan resides in Pacific Palisades, California.
- In November 2009, it was announced that Moynahan had signed a deal with Garnier to appear in television and print advertising promoting their Nutrisse hair products.
- Moynahan stars in the CBS television drama Blue Bloods 2010, playing a prosecutor named Erin Reagan.